 Star Wars / 9550
RE: That AT-ST Scout Walker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 19:59:17 GMT

thomas weigle writes:
A "correct" AT-ST would have more detail, be entirely gray etc.
A "correct" Millenium Falcon would be the same...

But the system Star Wars is intended for children, and given that, I still
feel that TLG is doing a great job with these models.

Hmm, LEGO used to make actual color schemes instead of random gatherings of
similarly colored parts.  See classic space, any early space theme, or any
early LEGO sets in general...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu