 Star Wars / 9538
Re: That AT-ST Scout Walker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:31:15 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jay Cal writes:
It's just a kids toy remember? If you dislike it that much then do what you
are supposed to do with lego BUILD YOUR OWN. I know I built my own at-st
because I knew lego would never make a reasonable one.
Greetz,
Jay

But that's the point - plenty of people have built their own, and they're
all better than the official one.  Someone posted one a few weeks back of
the same size, but with loads more detail.  Why can't TLG do as good?
I suppose the parallel swivel is just to balance the model however you try
to pose it.  Just using click hinges would make it awkward for kids to
balance.  But brown for the feet?  And can you actually sit a minifig inside it?

Jason.