 Star Wars / 9537
Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:55:05 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> writes: • <snip>

not about the imagination to see pictures in the clouds.

I'm not sure what you mean with this.

I am not sure exactly how Eric J. meant what he said to be taken but I read it
as such...

"not about the imagination to see something that isn't there"

I think to at least a few of us we don't see a Stormtrooper.  I know you see a
Stormtrooper but to some of us big Star Wars fans we don't see it.  I think
that is what Eric is refering to, although I am sure he will correct me if I am
wrong.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/