 Star Wars / 9529
Re: That AT-ST Scout Walker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:25:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason J. Railton writes:
Is it just me, or is that AT-ST absolutely dreadful?  There's been no
attempt to mimic any of the detail, and the parallel-swivel hip set is
ridiculous.  This is an even worse replica than the Millenium Falcon.

The Tie-Fighter and Imperial Shuttle look pretty good, but I despair at the
lack of real models in the rest of the catalogue.  ZNAP was a failure.  Why
go downhill with more Slizers?  Why can't Lego stick to making Lego?

Jason.

It's just a kids toy remember? If you dislike it that much then do what you
are supposed to do with lego BUILD YOUR OWN. I know I built my own at-st
because I knew lego would never make a reasonable one.
Greetz,

Jay