 Star Wars / 9544
Re: That AT-ST Scout Walker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 16:25:57 GMT

I think they could have at least made it 15 dollars, replace Chewie with an
Imperial officer, and include an Echo troop (same as that comes with the
Snowspeeder).

Good point, the echo troop would have had about the same familiarity as a
chewie to a kid, even if the driver didn't.

-Scot
http://www.crosswinds.net/~gundamwufei/lego/slp.html