 Star Wars / 9522
Re: That AT-ST Scout Walker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:54:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason J. Railton writes:
Is it just me, or is that AT-ST absolutely dreadful?  There's been no
attempt to mimic any of the detail, and the parallel-swivel hip set is
ridiculous.  This is an even worse replica than the Millenium Falcon.

Actually, I quite like the AT-ST.  Then again, I also liked the Millenium
Falcon.

There are some definite details on the cab/head, and the parallel swivel-hip
mimics pretty closely the way the walkers moved in the movies.

While a much better job could undoubtedly be done at a higher price point, the
model itself is not bad, and the parts selection it offers is pretty nice,
really.

I just wish LEGO had decided to throw some Stormtroopers in this set as well.
Even with Chewbacca, it's a natural fit- they were at the Battle for Endor,
after all, and it would give us a second outlet for a much anticipated new
minifig.

eric