 Star Wars / 9564
9563  |  9565
Subject:
50% off Star Wars Value Packs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:13:29 GMT

Toy's R Us is having a sale on the following Star Wars Value Packs.  I know
this offer is available in the Phoenix Metropolitian area, and may be
available in other states.  You can buy them at Toy's R Us or at their
online store:  Http://www.toysrus.com

Star Wars Value Pack
X-Wing Vs. Tie-Fighter/Snowspeeder
Normal Price: 69.99