 Marketplace / Shopping / 5570
Re: 50% off Star Wars Value Packs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:41:46 GMT

"Rob Drechsel" <littleshrimp27@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G37pqH.J9s@lugnet.com...
Toy's R Us is having a sale on the following Star Wars Value Packs.  I • know
this offer is available in the Phoenix Metropolitian area, and may be
available in other states.  You can buy them at Toy's R Us or at their
online store:  Http://www.toysrus.com

Star Wars Value Pack
X-Wing Vs. Tie-Fighter/Snowspeeder
Normal Price: 69.99
Sale Price: 34.99
Online Item Number: 116885

Phantom Menace Value Pack
Sith Infiltrator/Naboo Swamp
Normal Price: 39.99
Sale Price: 19.99
Online Item Number: 116915

I don't think this is a sale.   The $34.99 and $19.99 for the X-Wing/Tie
Fighter and Sith/Naboo Value Packs, respectively, are the normal prices for
these special packs.  The $69.99 and $39.99 are the MSRP of the sets sold
individually.  Both TRUs in my area have (had) a few of each on the shelves.
Target has similar packs, WalMart may as well.

FUT market.shopping
--
-Rob.

New sets and parts for sale or trade: