 Star Wars / 7090
Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 07:47:28 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
Guys, it's really pretty simple: my contact has asked not to be revelead
by name or position.

Tim, wouldn't you agree, that's a very odd request for them to make?  (Not so
much the name part but the position part.)

It may be, but I respect Tim for respecting his contac't wishes. Let's face it,
it could be a cleaner, the MD, the mild-mannered janitor or it could even be
some unknown power having fun with Tim. Either way this has all been good Lego
based fun.

Scott A