 Star Wars / 7076
Re: New Survey up for LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 15:57:23 GMT

I went with the Falcon, AT-AT and it was a toss up between a Sand Crawler
(which we have actually seen) and the Imperial Shuttle.  Although an all
silver brick Queens Nubian Starship would be very cool. I wouldn't waste my
votes on anything that simply cannot be done to scale, like the Death Star and
the Trade Federation Ship. Playsets, maybe.  But they are simply too big to do
in any reasonable scale in their entirety.  It appears they will focus on the
most popular of reasonably sized vessels.  So I would think the AT-AT and the
Falcon would be definates.  Everything else is as good a guess as any.

Jason F.
can't wait for my UCS X-wing to come in, gives me the shivers ;)