 Star Wars / 6956
Re: New Survey up for LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 23:59:22 GMT

I really think a UCS A-Wing would be great, and because of the size of the
ship they could probably make the thing for $100.  My choices were largely
based on reality, I can easily imagine a UCS A-Wing or B-Wing or even AT-ST,
but I cannot imagine a Falcon, or Death Star within my price range.

Scott