 Star Wars / 7014
Re: New Survey up for LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 13:37:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott P. Costello writes:
I really think a UCS A-Wing would be great, and because of the size of the
ship they could probably make the thing for $100.  My choices were largely
based on reality, I can easily imagine a UCS A-Wing or B-Wing or even AT-ST,
but I cannot imagine a Falcon, or Death Star within my price range.

Scott

Making the Death Star as a UCS set wouldn't make sense.  In order to make it
large enough to see sufficient detail to justify the UCS status, it would have
to be huge.  I'm not interested in a $500 model that's essentially a gray
sphere.
I want to see a Star Destroyer!  If I could have voted for it three times I
would have.  Instead, I voted for the AT-AT and Millennium Falcon.  The Falcon
doesn't have to be huge - I think they could produce a nicely detailed set
that's not much more expensive than the X-Wing (which is plenty expensive -
I'll cringe when I shell out the 200+ $CDN).

Jeff J