 Star Wars / 6728
Re: What makes a minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Johnston writes:

Hmm...is the little robot form the TIme Losers "Mystic Mountain" set a
minifig?  The only mf part it has is the head...

I was recently informed that his name is "Crankey".  Just thought I'd share.
In my book, he's no minifig.  He's a minifig head with a structure of pieces
attached to it.  I'd say that he is no more a minifig than the skeleton
head/crystal ball in 6097, Night Lord's Castle.  I would consider skeletons as
minifigs, but not Sebulbas.  Battle droids are tricky, they have no minifig
pieces, but they aren't that much different from skeletons.  What would they be
classified as?

Tony