 Star Wars / 6810
Re: What makes a minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:43:47 GMT

Dave Low wrote:

Sorry, I got mine in Naboo Swamp; check

where you can just see the plates on their back. Are there any Ep1 experts out
there who have an explanation for the discrepancy?

--Dave

  Thanks for the info, Dave.  I hadn't realized there was a difference between the
Battle Droids in the Naboo Swamp set and those in the Naboo Fighter set.  I may
have to pick up a Naboo Swamp set next time they go on sale.  Up until now, I
didn't want yet another Jar Jar and Qui-Gon, but since that set does have the
STAPs and (now that I know about them) the backpacks, it is a little more
enticing.

Toki