 Star Wars / 6795
Re: What makes a minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:42:38 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Toki Barron writes:
<snipped> I don't have the Naboo Swamp, but I have a bunch of Battle Droids
from Naboo Fighter sets and assumed they were all the same.

Huh.  None of my Battle Droids came with a 1x2 plate for their backs.  There
are a couple of studs to which I can attach a plate, but no plate came with
the Naboo Fighters that I have.  Did you get your Battle Droids with this set
or another one?

Toki

Sorry, I got mine in Naboo Swamp; check

where you can just see the plates on their back. Are there any Ep1 experts out
there who have an explanation for the discrepancy?

--Dave