 Star Wars / 3939
Re: SW set list for 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:03:42 GMT

Joel Hoornbeek <joel@webaccess.net> wrote:
how he basically blew his way out of the Sarlacc.  The writing level isn't of
the same level as Timoth Zahn (few writers are), but overall I thought it was

Oh my god let me just take this moment to say: the Timothy Zahn Star Wars
novels were some of the worst writing I've ever seen. Plot twists you could
see coming from, um, parsecs away. And about every other person is described
as having "shimmery" hair. *gah*.