 Star Wars / 3846
Re: SW set list for 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:45:04 GMT

On 10/14/1999, at 10:52 AM, blisses@worldnet.att.net wrote:

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 13:18:07 GMT, "Robert Brunskill" • <robb@macconnect.com>
wrote:
Slave I (with Fett removable helmet and Han in carbonite!)
B-Wing Fighter
A-Wing Fighter
Tatooine Skiff
AAT
MTT
Two Kaadus with Qui-Gon Jinn

What's a Kaadu?

A kaadu is  the Gungan's trusty steeds. Those things that sorta
resemble a Taun Taun.

Millenium Falcon (with Han, Luke, Leia, R2-D2, C-3PO, Chewbacca and • Obi-Wan)
These toys are 100% confirmed, and I hope to have some pictures soon.

I'll believe it (or not) in about 16.5 hours (see www.lego.com).

Steve

Hmm, my calculations say @ 15.4 hours

Ryan