 Star Wars / 16067
Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:02:23 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Bosch wrote:

   If we had a Star Wars-type franchise that was evenly distributed among White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc, that LEGO decided to buy into, I think LEGO would have released minifigs in “real” skin tones. But, seeing as how a black actor didn’t enter into the original trilogy untill Lando...

Ever wondered why people that have been baked under the twin suns of Tattooine for generations have such fair skin? Luke and all his family should have been played by black people.

Cheers, Allister