 Star Wars / 16043
Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 07:07:39 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Bosch wrote:

I have the feeling this is going to open a very large can of worms. To actually make a “black” minifig is precedent setting, and would also mean that every yellow minifig is white, IMO. I was always under the impression that minifigs were colorblind, so to speak.

Brad spoke to this at the BrickFest Q&A session. The NBA minifigures depict actual people. For the most realistic effect, they were made with dark or light skin colors, just like the real people they are modeled after. Generic (yellow) minigures represent no specific person or color of skin. It is up to the imagination of the individual as to what color they are.

KL