 Star Wars / 16044
Re: 10123 Cloud City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:07:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Lovelace wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé wrote:
With the official unveiling last night, FBTB now has the official web premier of
the set online - details at http://www.fbtb.net . . .

Yes!  Lando!!  Looking just swell in his realistic skin tone.  I was hoping the
basketball sets would open the door for that.  I know the yellow-headed argument
of "any-race" for "any Lego person" is true enough in most cases, but dangit,
Billy Dee was not a yellow dude.

That said, this set looks like a big piece of juniorized garbage.  But hey,
that's yet another argument right there.  I'll still buy it, because I'm a
sucker for all things Star Wars Lego.  :o)

--Dave (jot and jab)

Soo... I guess it is now the turn for us "white skin folk" to start complaining
and b*tching about there not being any 'realistic' white humans in any sets?
Oh and we aint white, we are just humans, me think

-the evil twin of /\/\arkassius

But I do love the set, adn will buy several of them. I'm just fed up with the
whole color-thing. It's a toy, for pete's sake!