 Star Wars / 16038
Re: 10123 Cloud City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 03:41:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé wrote:
With the official unveiling last night, FBTB now has the official web premier of
the set online - details at http://www.fbtb.net . . .

Says no retail, yet, but I wonder if it will be at the LEGO Imagination store in
Disneyland???

Anybody know the answer to this?  Tim?  Brad??

If so, I will wait so I can use my wife's big fat park employee discount (She's
Beauty, doncha know!!) and snag two fer me!

Till then I will revel in my collection of custom yellow-skin Lando, and
non-soiled-pants (i.e. TAN, not brown!) Luke.  I can live with the hair goof on
the Princess, but where's the cape???  Buy yourself a spare 4475 Jabba's Message
on clearance at your local TARGET if you still can for those dark blue pants so
you can correctly clothe mister B.D. Williams.  Geez, you'd think they coulda
slapped a pair of black sleeves on Han, too...

Looks like Bespin Security, Ugnaughts and Cloud Car Pilots will have to be
customs, everything else in this set looks like total nice-ness, except for the
afore mentioned bits.  We are pleased.

HOPEFULLY, if this set does well there will be a similar CANTINA set in the
works.  And a Death Star.  Endor set too.  And Hoth world.  Imperials boarding
the Tantive IV.  ETC!!!  PLEASE!!!

Thanks for the sets LEGO!!!!!!!!

-Aaron-
On my way to 400K