 Star Wars / 16037
Re: 10123 Cloud City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 03:06:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé wrote:
With the official unveiling last night, FBTB now has the official web premier of
the set online - details at http://www.fbtb.net . . .

I hope Mr. Billy D. Williams had a say on what he'd look like in Lego.  It would
be cool if he made the final decision.  Dear Lego, how DID you decide on the
minifig color issue?  We've debated it for a long time here on Lugnet & I'd be
interested in the 'story' of the official decision.

I bet the answer lies in the fact that this is a LEGO Direct set and not a
normal LEGO release. Because of that they can 'ignore' the whole issue of
established policy. That is my guess anyway. Personally I belive that if they
were going to make Lando flesh tone, they should have made the rest of them
flesh tone too. Then again I also consider the Basketball players to be the only
LEGO humans.

-Mike Petrucelli