 Star Wars / 16034
Re: 10123 Cloud City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:52:02 GMT

Yes!  Lando!!  Looking just swell in his realistic skin tone.  I was hoping the
basketball sets would open the door for that.  I know the yellow-headed argument
of "any-race" for "any Lego person" is true enough in most cases, but dangit,
Billy Dee was not a yellow dude.

--Dave (jot and jab)

Billy Dee may not have been yellow, but neither were Harrison, Carrie, Mark, Sir
Alec, Natalie, Liam, Ewan....I'm sure they would've "looked swell" in realistic
skin tones as well.

And since the basketball "opened the door" as you say, are the other minifigs
now going to have skin-tone correct colors?  I hoped Lego would avoid "political
correctness" and keep the figs yellow.

-Scott