 Star Wars / 16032
Re: 10123 Cloud City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 21:12:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé wrote:
With the official unveiling last night, FBTB now has the official web premier of
the set online - details at http://www.fbtb.net . . .

Yes!  Lando!!  Looking just swell in his realistic skin tone.  I was hoping the
basketball sets would open the door for that.  I know the yellow-headed argument
of "any-race" for "any Lego person" is true enough in most cases, but dangit,
Billy Dee was not a yellow dude.

That said, this set looks like a big piece of juniorized garbage.  But hey,
that's yet another argument right there.  I'll still buy it, because I'm a
sucker for all things Star Wars Lego.  :o)

--Dave (jot and jab)