 Star Wars / 16054
Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:16:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Romine wrote:
Excellent idea (I wish they had done this, in fact),

     I'm really beginning to wish they had as well.  I wouldn't be surprised if
_they_ are wishing they'd done this.  And if they aren't yet, they probably will
be in a year or two, especially if that set ever hits retail store shelves.

but I don't think the problem really revealed itself until people started >begging for a "black" Lando fig.

     That was my thought as well.  I didn't really even begin to consider the
problem with producing Lando until about the time Slave I was released, and I
started looking through the list of main characters to see who they still
absolutely had to release.

Luke and most of the main characters had already been released by then, so
there was no way to fix this.

     No economically feasible way, at least.

LOL!  that's probably the most logical argument/explanation I've read yet;  >the Uhlmann-Simpsons theorem...

     If you really start digging into causality, you'd be suprised how
everything ties together.