 Star Wars / 16078
Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:02:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Gerlach wrote:
   In lugnet.starwars, Steve Moldovanu wrote:

   btw... whoever said darth vader was black is wrong... he’s a black man playing a white man... who’s skin is grey both in the movie and the minifig...
I don’t get the second part you are trying to say...“he’s a black man playing a white man”??? HUH??

Steve

The actor doing the voice of Darth Vader suit is James Earl Jones

JohnG, GMLTC

Okay?? There is a guy inside the suit, right? So then why would another person be needed to do the voice?