 Space / 30239
Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:16:25 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jon Palmer wrote:
   You have about a month to get your Moonbase Modules ready. If you are coming to the Fest, bring a Module!

Remember that the standard was changed last summer to rase corridors by 2 bricks. Check out the website for more info:

http://www.scibrick.org/moonbase/

I still need to work on the site a lot but all the info you should need to get a module going should be there.

Always remember that a module does not have to be big to be included! It can be as small as one 48x48 base plate with a small structure.

This is going to be the biggest Moonbase yet. We’re hoping to at least surpass the 60 module mark. If you have never seen a Moonbase in person prepare to be blown away.

See you in Portland!

I’m working on at least one module for PDX, in conjunction with Mark Sandlin and 3vil. First con, first moonbase. Should be fun :)

--Ryan