 Space / 30393
Re: Micro Moonbase Standard (was Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:43:17 GMT

Jon Palmer wrote in message ...
I would be all for the 16x16 scale if it wasn't for how hard it is to get
them in gray.  They're only really available in one set that is recent and
there aren't that many on bricklink.  Although they aren't that expensive.
Damn LEGO, start selling 16 x 16 baseplates in gray for a $1. :-)

Just cut up a 48x48 baseplate and bingo, you have enough for NINE
mini-moonbases! As has been pointed out before, TLC makes smaller baseplates
by cutting larger ones, so there's no reason why we shouldn't.

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm