 Events / BrickFest / 2151
Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:14:54 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ryan Wood wrote:

   But man... 3vil is fun.

Indeed it is.

   MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

   Your Lord and Master,

   3GA

And here’s my module as of today, still undergoing heavy work.

It’s going to need a couple of parts orders before its public debut at PDX. While it features a totally different color scheme than 3GA’s 3vil Skullmodule, a happy joyful killer skull is placed prominently atop this small module. Currently contains 3 vehicle bays that open to unleash small one-man vehicles (yet-to-be-designed), as well as an opening corridor to eject a squad of 3vil shock troops (or unwanted guests).

I made up a manned defense turret that should be easy for anybody to mass produce. Excuse the bad pic quality, I promise to utilize better pictures when I post instructions soon. I’d like to sprinkle a bunch of them around the 3vil neighborhood at PDX.

--Ryan W.