 Events / BrickFest / 2148
Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 02:00:22 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Andrew Saada wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ryan Wood wrote:

   But man... 3vil is fun.

Indeed it is.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*see deleted picture*

Ah heck no!
Umm, Admiral Giddens...mesa tinkin wesa needin the rest of those Space Rangers to get with da program! *gulp & self-slap for speaking Binkish*

Scaredly,
ªþ§

Dang it, boy! Where’s that Frapp-o-matic blaster? Don’t worry about that base... When we locate it, it will become the magma filled crater of JUSTICE!!

We believe the signals of the 3vil one are coming from here:

Probes are being launched as we speak. We must find the GA.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.