 Space / 30224
30223  |  30225
Subject:
The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 03:24:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

You have about a month to get your Moonbase Modules ready.
If you are coming to the Fest, bring a Module!

Remember that the standard was changed last summer to rase corridors by 2
bricks.
Check out the website for more info:

http://www.scibrick.org/moonbase/

I still need to work on the site a lot but all the info you should need to
get a module going should be there.

Always remember that a module does not have to be big to be included!
It can be as small as one 48x48 base plate with a small structure.

This is going to be the biggest Moonbase yet.  We're hoping to at least
surpass the 60 module mark.  If you have never seen a Moonbase in person
prepare to be blown away.

See you in Portland!

--
[  j o n ]