 Space / 20195
Re: New Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:39:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
PLMKWYT!  Don't be afraid to criticize.

Hey JHK!  I don't have a lot of time left online today, so I will have to be
brief.  Just wanted to say I like your stuff as usual.  Not a big fan of the
hover-bike thing, but I do like the compartment in the rear and how it
hinges open.  Is that scorpion a scout droid?  A bio-power source?  Or
something more sinister?

It's a fleebnork!  :)  To be more specific, it's a fleebnork power source.
The fleeb's energy field is used to power the bike.

Oh, of course!  I have read many a tale about those little buggers, and
witnessed a number of technologies related to their control.  But I had not
seen one up close before.  ...And of course Leonard Hoffman's recent story
shows they may be even more of a threat than previously realized!  :)

-Hendo