 Space / 20127
Re: New Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 00:58:49 GMT

On 00:37 01/13/2003 +0000, Paul Hartzog wrote

Kruer,

the heavy fighter is a schizophrenic nightmare
and i mean that in a good way.  very innaresting.
very greebled.

here are two ships also overdone: (by paul hanson)
one named (synchronicitously) Overkill

Love the pipes and detailing of the engine. Lots of great ideas there.

and the prospector

sure, they are overgreebled but somehow they look
like they SHOULD be.  (and I'm not saying that yours
doesn't).

Is there a ship under all those greeblies? :-)