 Space / 20126
Re: New Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 01:42:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Hello, all.  I have some new space MOCs.

Heavy fighter:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/heavyfighter.htm

The level of detail on this thing is just crazy.  Lots of cool stuff going
on.  Great use of the ISD parts - I want one real bad, but Shiri won't let
me.  "Plane tickets are more important", she says. :-)

Well... I would gladly trade an ISD for a plane ticket to a certain place
near Arlington, Virginia that happens during the summer and I can't go to
because of cost...

Thanks for the compliments.

Hoverbike:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/hoverbike.htm

This is pretty neat too - cool idea with sticking the whole fleebnork in
there. (I've long since given up on the orange vs. antifreeze thing :-)

Yeah, I didn't have a proper fleebnork until the space jambalya box.

Neat microfig ships too - I've been toying with the idea of making a nanofig
future city on a couple of 48x48 baseplates.

Sounds like a cool idea.  Can't wait to see the outcome!

Thanks!

-JHK