 Space / 20103
Re: New Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:21:30 GMT

Heavy fighter:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/heavyfighter.htm

WAZZOOOWWW!!  That is intense!  What detail! Although it seems a bit big to be
called a 'fighter', tho.

I think fighters are by nature shorter range than a ship with a bathroom, bed,
and living quarters.  But there isn't a lot of words to describe something
larger than a fighter yet smaller than a small ship.  But this is neither here
nor there.

This ship (or should i say boat?) is beautiful!  Any possible criticism would
be that the over-all visual effect is confusion as the massive amount of
greeblies gets to the sense.  I see the interesting use of the green window as
canopy, but after that it all blurs into greeblies.  But this is just minor
points, overall.. what a great creation!

Hoverbike:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/hoverbike.htm

also a cool creations.  the greeblie patch on the back is cool too.  This looks
like a motorcycle like one of these : http://mail.wosu.org/guide/motorcycle.jpg
.  a racer, but with the capacity and ability for distance.

Microfig tanker:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/tanker.htm

Microfig fighter:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/subfighter.htm