 Space / 20122
Re: New Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 01:19:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman writes:

Heavy fighter:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/heavyfighter.htm

WAZZOOOWWW!!  That is intense!  What detail! Although it seems a bit big to be
called a 'fighter', tho.

Thanks!

I think fighters are by nature shorter range than a ship with a bathroom, bed,
and living quarters.  But there isn't a lot of words to describe something
larger than a fighter yet smaller than a small ship.  But this is neither here
nor there.

Yeah... I just called it a fighter because it was small, and had lots of
fightery-stuff like weapons, sensors, etc.  I just threw in the room because
I love interioirs.  I'm not really sure what to call this...

Browsing
http://www.zemi.net/shipyard/
I see that many 'heavy fighters' are just a little cockpit connected to a
big engine/laser/sensor complex.  But in mine, everything is on the outside,
with the inside reserved for living space.  I wonder what that difference
would be called...

This ship (or should i say boat?) is beautiful!  Any possible criticism would
be that the over-all visual effect is confusion as the massive amount of
greeblies gets to the sense.  I see the interesting use of the green window as
canopy, but after that it all blurs into greeblies.  But this is just minor
points, overall.. what a great creation!

Yeah, I'm going to work on that.

Hoverbike:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/hoverbike.htm

also a cool creations.  the greeblie patch on the back is cool too.  This looks
like a motorcycle like one of these : http://mail.wosu.org/guide/motorcycle.jpg
.  a racer, but with the capacity and ability for distance.

Hey, thats a cool motorcycle.  Glad the overall fell came through.

Microfig tanker:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/tanker.htm

Microfig fighter:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/subfighter.htm