 Space / 20118
Re: New Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 00:50:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
All of these are very nice MOCs. The "Heavy Fighter" is very cool. The only
fault I can find with it is that there are so many greeblies that the the
fighter would be very vulnerable, with so much machinery exposed.
But overall, very good job.

I had the same thought.  While the heavy fighter looks nice, I think it's a
little TOO engreebled.  There ought to be a few patches where it's smoothish
because, as Curt said, if this were a real ship, all those little bits would
be very vunerable.  Despite the criticism, it still is a really cool looking
craft.

Adrian

Curt Tigges
~~----------------------------------------------------------~~
Home: www.commandercurt.net
AtlantiSearch: www.commandercurt.net/atlantis
LEGO: www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Hello, all.  I have some new space MOCs.

Heavy fighter:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/heavyfighter.htm

Hoverbike:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/hoverbike.htm