 Space / 20138
Re: New Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 05:51:03 GMT

Yeah... I just called it a fighter because it was small, and had lots of
fightery-stuff like weapons, sensors, etc.  I just threw in the room because
I love interioirs.  I'm not really sure what to call this...

Browsing
http://www.zemi.net/shipyard/
I see that many 'heavy fighters' are just a little cockpit connected to a
big engine/laser/sensor complex.  But in mine, everything is on the outside,
with the inside reserved for living space.  I wonder what that difference
would be called...

The space equivalent of a Motor Torpedo Boat / PT Boat, perhaps :)

And that thing is one giant pile of greeblies, but it does work!  I can see
someone's doubled their collection with the parts from an ISD...

Michael Dallaston