 Space / 20132
Re: New Space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 02:44:02 GMT

Okay, I've stripped most of the greeblies:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/new.jpg

Is this a good place to start redesigning the model?

PLMKWYT.

-JHK

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Wow, thanks for the very detailed response, Paul.  I might change the story
line...

-JHK (who's going to go and redesign the Heavy Fighter, or perhaps take it
apart and try to build a greeblie-less ship)