 Space / 15526
Re: BUILDER'S BLOCK - AHHHHHHHHH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 04:04:17 GMT

I would say that it is nature's way of telling you get to get off the couch
and away from the screens and get out to do something different.

The bricks will still be waiting for you when you get back.

Kerry

I think you're on to something there, Kerry.  =o)

-Matt

.