 Space / 15515
Re: BUILDER'S BLOCK - AHHHHHHHHH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 00:34:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Sekerak writes:
Geez I hate this...I have a bunch of days off, containers full of brick, and
no ideas.  I have watched every sci-fi DVD I own and browsed for hours
through Brickshelf and Lugnet for inspiration...I'm without revelation!  How
does everybody else deal with these blank episodes?  Share your remedies,
I'm curious.  Any requests?  What does the galaxy need?  =o/

-Matt

.

I, too need ideas.  I have just sorted about half of my pieces, and want to
make a space ship!  But no ideas.  The pirate base and Merchant ship I'm
building come easy, there is a basic template that you can make infanite
amounts of varation on.  But not space!

Ahhhhh!!!

-JHK