 Space / 15544
Re: BUILDER'S BLOCK - AHHHHHHHHH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:44:47 GMT

I just dream about them. A bunch of days off? I've used up most of my
holidays around moving house and having a baby. Containers full of bricks?
Used up most of my money on buying a house and providing for a baby.
My head is full of ideas, but the way things look, it'll be christmas before
I get a couple of hours with a box of Lego....

Duq

"Matt Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message
Geez I hate this...I have a bunch of days off, containers full of brick, • and
no ideas.  I have watched every sci-fi DVD I own and browsed for hours
through Brickshelf and Lugnet for inspiration...I'm without revelation! • How
does everybody else deal with these blank episodes?  Share your remedies,
I'm curious.  Any requests?  What does the galaxy need?  =o/

-Matt

.