 Space / 15517
Re: BUILDER'S BLOCK - AHHHHHHHHH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 01:21:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Sekerak writes:
Geez I hate this...I have a bunch of days off, containers full of brick, and
no ideas.

I know the feeling!  What works best for me is just, well, building
something insanely simple, and basing something off of that.

I would suggest a space pirate vessel.  Except for the ECPSD, there is no
real piratical force out there.  Make the vessel somewhat inconspicuous/worn
looking, able to carry a fighter, plenty of weaps, and medium-sized.  Now
that should get you going.

Plus, you could build the pirate captain first, and make up a personality,
then build a ship to match.  Try it, please!

Ryan
http://graybandit0.tripod.com/