 Space / 15539
Re: Builder's Block - AHHHHHHHHH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:34:52 GMT

Thanks for the kind comments - much appreciated.

By the way, if this was intentional or not, the background of
vibrant green and textured grey in the Medevac pics makes it
all the more interesting to look at.

That's interesting - I just happened to take the pictures there
(a small concrete bench at the bottom of my garden) because it's
higher than the lawn/patio and catches the light at the end of
the day. That's also where the long shadows come from.

I was worried that all the texture around the pictures detract
from the model - I think it's nice to have posed pics with the
figures and so on in natural surroundings, but maybe not so good
for construction shots and the like.

One useful tip - I took the digicam pictures and did a standard
Auto Levels/Unsharp Mask/Resize in Photoshop. The Unsharp Mask
filter is really good for bringing out crisp detail, and Auto
Levels gives nice strong contrast with vibrant colours.

Will