 Space / 15537
Re: Builder's Block - AHHHHHHHHH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:21:25 GMT

I, too, sort by color.  I find it a very effective way of creating a
great-looking MOC.

Will, I really like the Dropship and the Tug - these designs are so full of
detail and thought - just amazing, totally original...and after only two
ships!  By the way, if this was intentional or not, the background of
vibrant green and textured grey in the Medevac pics makes it all the more
interesting to look at.

-Matt

.