 Space / 15527
15526  |  15528
Subject:
Entry hatch concept....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 04:42:27 GMT

Hello again everyone.  I still have builder's block, but in the meantime
some new folders of mine just went public.

You might recall Mark Sandlin's UD-5C 'Mama Rog' of the Balrog team.  I
really like this ship, so I built a couple variations of my own a few weeks
ago.  This one is a tanker - designed to replenish remote stations with
various types of liquid or gaseous fuels.

Next, the alternate entry hatch design, incorporated into a second forward
fuselage.

LMKWYT

-Matt

.