 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 721 – 740 of about 2200.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: IR Problems

(...) Thanks for your reply. I had to return the 1.0 RCX and motor back to school today. Those things are like gold. The 1.0 faces the 2.0 and is not in direct line of sight of the tower. The 1.0 is just to the side of the tower. I think my problem (...) (18 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode )

(...) Michael, have you rebuilt lnpd with the transceiver.c i sent you ? The collision problem should completely go away then. I could also send you a statically linked version of my latest version of lnpd, just to check it isn't a compiler problem. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  Fast data acquistion on PC from RCX ?

I want to do fast data acquistion (100 samples/second) continuously with the RCX and transport the data in realtime to a PC. I'm building a oscilloscope to monitor sensors and globals variables on the PC, a bit like "Mr. Sensor Program" (URL) was (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  RCX as a PGP engine

So I'm a bit behind on my reading list and I'm finally working through Steven Levy's fascinating book "Crypto" on the history and development of Public Key Incription and such. Great stuff. I was just thinking, would the RCX be able to implement a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  Re: WINLNP QUESTIONS

I did some more digging. When I look into the reg I do not find the reg keys as mentioned on the (URL) page. I dig in the code and set the com port by hand (directly to com1) and now I have the green ligth on the IR tower. However still no messages (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  dll: error deleting program

I've got legos version 0.2.5 and I get an error when I try to use the dll program. I've just installed the kernel and that seemed to go ok. Here's the output from dll: # ./dll --tty=/dev/ttyS1 -v -e ../code/helloworld.lx opening tty... KeepAlive (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  Re: using lego network protocol + collobartion on project??

(...) I am still really battling with this. I have tried to hack the "program.c" which from what I understand is the code that the RCX uses to download legOS onto itself. I have gotten a very small subset of that program to compile but it seems to (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  Re: legOS 0.2.4 working under WinNT 4(SP5) and Win2K

"Luis Villa" <liv@duke.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.SOL.3.91.1...uke.edu... (...) This (...) It's a must, Luis... ;-) (...) file (...) Step (...) Strange (famous programming quotation)... ;-) Can I have your modification to test them on my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  Psion 5mx and pbForth

I've mentioned my attempts to get a psion series 5 to talk to pbForth before. I've finally got it sorted enough to be useful. Anyone with a Psion Series 5mx machine (possibly a series 5 also) may like to look at (URL) It transfers firmware and text (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  Re: startin with robolab

(...) I'm pretty sure that you cannot download ROBOLAB, but must purchase it. What country are you in? This page will help you figure out where you can buy it: (URL) will need ROBOLAB version 2.5 if you do not want to buy the RCX and IR Tower. As (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  Re: rcxhttpd?

I don't think my first post succeeded, so here it is again. Sorry if you've already seen this. (...) wander around the house until it finds another 'bot. Then it would relay the message to that 'bot. This second 'bot could wander around until (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  The pain of communicating with the RCX

The power of Forth lies in the ease with which a system can be built and and tested both incrementally and interactively. Unfortunately I'm experiencing severe difficulties estasblishing a reliable communication channel between my PC (Linux) and the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  My RCX doesn't work!

I haven't used my RCX for a while, I found it doesn't work when I want to download firmware to it today. In fact, it is near non working! The RCX2 tools, nqc, lejos and WinNQC all can't find this RCX, but it can be found in 1% chance even if I put (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  RE: Multitasker test script

John, I tried to put this part of the code into my test script without the ping word and it worked fine. Yes, I uncommented the line that does not work for you. I'm going to have a closer look at ping...I wonder if it's running out of stack or doing (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  Lego robot controlled by Java phone: source code

Hello, I wrote up a little article about the demonstration I put together for JavaOne. The article includes links to the source code and talks a little bit about how the pieces fit together. In a nutshell, a Java-enabled mobile phone talks via the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  Re: combining LDCC and NQC style automation?

Christopher Masi wrote: [snip] (...) [snip] (...) I know, replying to myself, bad form. I have also discovered that pbForth has DCC worked into it. The good new here (although I have only looked at the introduction on the home page) is that Raplph (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  Re: pre-releases brickos-0.9.0/lnpd-0.9.0 avail. for testing/feedback

Hi, I'm having problems getting dllx to work. I expanded the lnpd 0.9.0 zip file from sourceforge. I did ./configure and make with no problems or error messages. Now, I run lnpd with "lnpd --nolock". Then I do "dllx test.lx" and the green light on (...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.764)

  Can't download

Hello I've downloaded 2.1r1 src and rpm and 2.0.2 src. No matter which version I use, the results are the same: # nqc -d melody.ncq Downloading Program: Nothing else happens. I've tried specifying the port, but the result is the same. I've also (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) ... (...) Corrected/ elaborated in [square brackets]. I found my error by comparing bricxcc to a delightfully inaccurate summary of ~kekoa on replies that I built some time ago. Except again, op 63/6B UploadRam I find only in in "LASM Byte (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Re: constant green light

(...) I don't have this answer, but I can elaborate the question in Two ways: 1) For fear of being mistaken for spam, I chose not to reuse the n=1918 Subject "green light to win". 2) The three fragments of my report of a constant green light in Win (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

More:  Next Page >>