 Robotics / RCX / 1074
1073  |  1075
Subject:
My RCX doesn't work!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 05:16:36 GMT

I haven't used my RCX for a while, I found it doesn't work when I want
to download firmware to it today. In fact, it is near non working!
The RCX2 tools, nqc, lejos and WinNQC all can't find this RCX, but it
can be found in 1% chance even if I put it next to IR Tower, does it
mean my RCX no longer works? does anyone has same experience?