 Robotics / NXT / 7
Re: My First Classroom Use
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:45:19 GMT

Brian Davis wrote:

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Edwin Pilobello wrote:

They're used to matching the actual parts by pressing them
against the drawing.

   Huh. I always counted holes/studs, as most LEGO instructions are not at "true
scale", are they?

a lot (if not all) of the technic instructions list the axles,
ruberbands and beams in a small bubble on the page or at the front of
the book with a 1:1 picture.

Chris