 Robotics / NXT / 28
Re: My First Classroom Use
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:19:05 GMT

Hi Matthias

In article <44C61288.5020004@interactive-objects.com>, Matthias Paul
Scholz <matthias.scholz@interactive-objects.com> wrote
Tony,
[.. snip ..]

Presently, one could use Microsoft's Robotics Studio (see
http://mynxt.matthiaspaulscholz.eu/tools/NXTRemoteControl/index.html for
instance) or NeXTTool by John Hansen (see
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/utilities.html).

I am sorry, I did not make myself clear.  I want my own programs to open
a Bluetooth connection, to communicate with the NXT brick.  These
programs indicate that it is possible, but I have not yet found the
format of the messages.

Thanks,
Tony
--
  "If you don't know, invent." - Robert Baden-Powell